COVID-19 Updated Regulations [Updates 11/22/2020]
November 22, 2020
Please be aware of our updated policies regarding patient care during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- As we see an increase in positive cases and hospitalizations we encourage patients to come to their office visits alone.
- For patients under the age of 18, one parent/guardian should attend the visit.
- For patients having a pre-op clearance or surgical discussion, one visitor may attend if needed or they may also call into the visit.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth the entire time you are in our clinic, including while you are alone in the exam room.
- Everyone will be screened before entering any of our locations. If you or your visitors have any symptoms, we will reschedule your visit for the safety of our staff and your fellow patients.
If you have any additional questions regarding these policies, please call us at 425-656-5060.