IMPORTANT JOINT REPLACEMENT INFORMATION
This video from Valley Medical Center provides instructions that will help POA Joint Replacement patients prepare for joint replacement surgery and the subsequent recovery period. Joint replacement patients are required to view this video before their scheduled surgery.
Joint replacement patients are also encouraged to refer to our Patient Resources information, including Surgery: What You Need to Know. Our goal is to make your experience as easy as possible.
More Joint Replacement information:
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Replacement (PDF)
- Knee Replacement (PDF)
- Artificial Joints: Metal Detectors
- Discussing Expectations With Your Surgeon
- Options for Bearing Surfaces in Total Hip Replacement
- Options for Surgical approaches in Total Hip Replacement
- Options for Knee Replacement Components
- Preventing Joint Infection at the Dentist
- Quality Sleep After Joint Replacement
- Unicompartmental or Partial Knee Replacement