- Fever, runny nose, trouble breathing, respiratory issues, coughing
- Before returning to the clinic - you need to be symptom-free without the use of medicine for at least 72 hours.
- All patients and visitors will be required to have their temperature taken and screened for symptoms at check-in. Those with a temperature that isgreater than 100.0 degrees will be asked to leave immediately.
- One visitor is permitted into the ambulatory surgery center or waiting room per patient
To help us protect you, other patients, and our staff -
If you have a fever, new shortness of breath, dry cough, or feel sick, please do not enter the clinic or surgery center. Instead, please call to reschedule.
Following the CDC and State of Washington recommendations, we are instituting the following policies in our clinics and surgery center.
- All patients and visitors will be required to have their temperature taken and screened for symptoms at check-in. If symptoms are present, then you will be given a mask and asked to reschedule. Note: We only have enough masks for those showing symptoms.
- One visitor is permitted into the ambulatory surgery center or waiting room per patient.
VMC Joint Center Patients:
We have been notified that as of March 18th, Valley Medical Center has canceled all elective and non-emergent surgeries indefinitely. We are unable to move surgeries earlier and can't reschedule surgeries until we have more information. You will be contacted by a medical assistant if you have surgery scheduled.