Are you searching for a job in the orthopedic field? Join the POA family! At POA, we are dedicated to providing a safe, fun and rewarding workplace. Check out our job openings below.
- Sterile Processing Technician
- The Sterile Processing Technician performs technical tasks that support the surgery center. In addition, this position is responsible for decontamination, correct assembly, and sterile processing of all instrumentation used in the operating rooms. This person must have knowledge of universal precautions, and sterilization methodologies.
- Physician Assistant
- An ideal PA candidate will spend the majority of time working within the designated specialty but will also include opportunities for cross-coverage. Preference will be given to those candidates that have greater than 2 years experience in the specific specialties listed as well as proficiency with EMR systems.
- Patient Scheduling/Call Center
- The scheduler position will be a part of a Call Center Team responsible for appointment scheduling with a high call volume multiline phone system, verifies & updates patient demographics, collects insurance coverage information and obtains medical records. This position will communicate regularly with the medical staff to ensure the appointments are coordinated and scheduled to according to office protocols.
- Patient Services Representative
- The Patient Services Representative (PSR) provides an essential role on the team at each one of our clinics front desks. The PSR is the first person who greets our patients on the phone and/or face to face. Providing a high level of customer service is mandatory. This position if responsible for securing the foundation for the complete Revenue Cycle and affects all “Touch Points” the patient will experience during their visit here at Proliance Surgeons.
- Administrative Operations Coordinator
- The Administrative Operations Coordinator provides project, HR, administrative and programmatic support to the Executive Director of POA and assists POA Leadership Team in carrying out defined operational goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant and or Project Coordinator. Human Resources certificate training or entry-level management experience and training is a plus.
- Information Technology Site Manager
- The Information Technology Site Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day IT, EHR, and telecommunications services across all Proliance Orthopedic Associates (POA) care center clinic sites and is the key technology liaison between POA and the Central Business Office (CBO) for Proliance Surgeons Inc (PSi.) The ideal candidate will bring a compelling blend of technology, customer service and people engagement skills to the role as well as a passion for delighting internal clients.
POA Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Operating Room Nurse
- An ideal OR RN must be a committed patient advocate who believes in their role as a leader and provider of safe, quality patient care for the entire intraoperative experience. This is a great opportunity to apply keen clinical nursing judgment and reasoning skills with a wonderful group of orthopedic surgeons and their dedicated staff in a professional practice environment.